Sunday 2 February 2014

Review: You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt by Lush



This Bath Melt from Lush promised to leave me surrounded in a "silky smooth bath of exquisite oils and fragrances", and boy did this product deliver...

This is the first Bath Melt I've ever tried and because of the colour of it, I kind of expected it to turn my bath water neon orange. Don't worry, it didn't (thank goodness for that, I would have been scrubbing the bath tub for yonks).

As you would imagine, this product being from Lush and all, it smelled heavenly. Not only did it smell subtly of Mango, but this little wedge of goodness, also smelled of refreshing lemons (I apologise for being vague, I am awful at describing smells).

Bath Melts are super nourishing and clearly very beneficial to the skin; After my bath my skin felt super soft. The ingredients in it obviously weren't too overpowering for me as my skin wasn't irritated by them.

I would recommend you give this product a whirl if you like citrus scents, or you're a fan of Lush Bath Melts and you have yet to try this one. At the very least, you should find a Lush store, find this and give it a mighty whiff. You won't regret it, I swear.


A (fairly) short and sweet review from me today because I am not much of an expert on this topic, I hope you liked reading it!

4 comments:

  1. MANGO!!!!!!!!!!! ..............
    enough said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's all that needs to be said here!

      Delete
  2. I'm very glad you enjoyed that bath melt... it was very difficult to give away. I might just have to go in and try it - like I needed much convincing! It looks sooo good! GingerSnaps xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should absolutley have a try of this!! Thank you GingerSnaps xxx

      Delete