Friday 5 July 2013

Nice To Meet You

Hi Guys!
So, as this is my very first blog post I thought I'd write an introduction. This is my blog, I Get The Feeling, and it will be my little space on the internet to write about what I love and what matters to me most.

I was encouraged to start a blog by two of my good friends who also have blogs. You can visit them at
http://withadashofginger.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://www.quirkbutcool.blogspot.co.uk/ . I love both of their blogs and they inspired me to start a blog of my own.

I love to express my thoughts and writing is my favorite way to do so, I also love to write reviews and a blog is a great place to put my reviews. In the near future I will be posting reviews of books, films, beauty products and posts about style, music, things that I love and things that I hate.

I really hope that I can blog regularly as I think I am going to absolutely love this experience and I think I am already going crazy for blogging! I can already tell that I am going to have a heck of a lot of fun with this and I hope that you will enjoy my posts...









3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! I can't wait to read more! And thanks for the little mention! GingerSnaps xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And your welcome x

      Delete